- What constitutes a Patient Safety Culture?
- What do you do when something bad happens?
- Do you know about nurses being a "second victim"?
- What happens if you are reported to the Nursing Commission for an error?
- Should you carry liability insurance?
- Sally Watkins, PhD, RN WSNA Assistant Executive Director Nursing Practice, Education, and Research
- Paula Meyer, MSN, RN Executive Director Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission
- Pat McCotter, JD, RN Senior Healthcare Risk Management Consultant, Physicians Insurance, Seattle
- Sarah Shannon, PhD, RN Assoc. Professor, Clinical Ethicist, Univ. of Washington Medical Center, Seattle
March 13, 2013
3.0 Continuing Education Contact Hours
Session takes place from 5:30pm – 9:00pm. Cost is $20, and includes dinner.
Skyline Ballroom at Red Lion Hotel at the Park
Red Lion Hotel at the Park - Spokane - Spokane, WA
303 West North River Drive, Spokane, WA 99201
Phone: 1-509-326-8000 Fax: 1-509-325-7329
Complete and return this form to register.
Do you feel you are able to report errors or near misses without fear of reprimand or punishment?
Please complete our survey! We will share our findings during this event! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/patient-safety-survey
Washington State Nurses Association CNEPP (OH-231, 9/1/2015) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.