Date / Time
Jul 15, 2019, 8:00am–3:30pm Save to your calendar (.ics file)
Location (map below)
Wright Auditorium, Seattle Children’s Hospital
4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
This course will provide nurses information about:
- The complex nature of suicide
- How to assess and determine risks and the appropriate treatment and management for at-risk patients, both in the healthcare setting and the community
This six-hour class meets the requirements and is on the 2017 Model List for the State of Washington mandatory suicide prevention training for nurses, and will include the special needs of the pediatric population.
- Time: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Location: Wright Auditorium, Seattle Children’s Hospital, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
- See the flyer (PDF).
- For questions, please email the Department of Nursing Practice, Professional Development and Innovation or Outreach Education, or call 206-987-3200.