Date / Time
Sep 14, 2019, 7:30am–5:00pm
Location (map below)
1900 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
• Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
• Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
• Limb Preservation
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing
and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular
• Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for
the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart
failure and peripheral artery disease.
• Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease
diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.
Earn up to 6.5 CE credits.