This event is a first-of-it's-kind two-day conference produced jointly by the Washington State Board of Nursing (formerly the Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission), the Washington State Nurses Association, and the Washington State Hospital Association.
This event, bringing together nurses, industry experts and other stakeholders is entirely dedicated to the health and well-being of nurses.
It will be held at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center with discounted lodging available at Marriott Tacoma Downtown.
Why you should attend
- Improve patient care.
- Network with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Gain knowledge of recent research and best practices.
- Awareness of new interventions and services.
- Learn how to work with employers and associations to improve employee health programs.
- Gain personal health and wellness tools.
- Demonstrating return on investment of workplace well-being initiatives.
- Earn up to 11.25 hours of Continuing Education Credits!
Registration is open now! Take advantage of the early bird discount until the end of August.
1538 Commerce St
Tacoma, WA 98402