An agreement was reached between WSNA and PeaceHealth that affects all nurses working during this pandemic. The complete document can be found at the top of this page or by clicking the button below.
- Paid Administrative Leave status if work exposure & quarantine
- Additional 80 hours paid sick leave if covid related personal illness
- Increased access to testing for employees
- Rapid notification of potential exposures to employees
- Preservation of benefits under multiple leave scenarios
- No caps on PTO accumulation through Dec 31, 2020
- Option of floating before mandating low census (**Dept orientation and training required prior to floating with independent assignment).
- And MORE
These added protection measures are now currently in effect. Please contact one of your local unit officers for any questions or concerns or email your nurse representative Barbara Friesen directly at email@example.com.