You make a difference. Every day. You deserve more than just “Thank You.” As the leading voice and advocate for nurses in Washington, WSNA is working to show our appreciation throughout the year.
- We’re working for safe staffing standards—in contracts and in legislation—to make nursing careers sustainable.
- For safe workplaces, free of violence.
- For better contracts with pay and benefits that reflect your value.
- To eliminate barriers to practicing to the full extent of your education and expertise.
- To bring new nurses into the field and to diversify our nursing workforce.
All this and more is how we say more than just "Thank You."