The U.S News & World Report has recognized the exceptional work and dedication at the UW School of Nursing and released their rankings for the 2019 Best Graduate Schools with UW at the top:
- Number one public nursing school with a Doctor of Nursing Practice program, third among private and public schools
- Number one public nursing school with a Master’s program, fifth among private and public schools
- Number one DNP-Family Nurse Practitioner program (tied with Duke University)
Other highly ranked specialties included:
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care: third
- Psychiatric/Mental Health, Across the Lifespan: fourth
- Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care: seventh
- Nurse-Midwifery: 12th (tied with Columbia University and New York University)
- Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care: 13th
Additionally, the University of Washington was ranked number eight in the world in the 2018 QS World University Rankings for Nursing.
WSNA would like to extend our congratulations to the University of Washington’s School of Nursing for the recognition!