Now that your contract has been ratified, here is some important information for you:
- The ratification bonus will be paid on the August 30 paycheck. You must have been on the payroll between November 1, 2018-July 14, 2019 for all of the 19 pay periods and you must be on active payroll as of the date of the payment, August 30. If you were hired after November 1, 2018, you are not eligible for the ratification payment.
- The parties have a disagreement about the implementation date of the 6.5% raise. The employer has claimed that the raise is effective as of July 28, 2019. WSNA believes that the parties agreed to a raise effective upon ratification – July 19, 2019. Stay tuned!
- Per diem nurses will be placed on wage scale plus 10% July 28, 2019.
- Per diem work availability requirements will not become effective until 1/1/20.
- Extra shift incentive of $5 will begin August 25, 2019.
- Charge Nurse pay increase to $2.50 will begin the pay period starting September 22, 2019.
For other questions, please do not hesitate to contact your WSNA Nurse Rep, Hanna Welander at email@example.com or (206) 575‑7979, Ext. 3035.