An agreement was reached between your Local Unit Officers and the PeaceHealth corporate leadership that affects all nurses working during this pandemic. The complete document can be found by clicking “Contract” above or by clicking the button below.
- Paid Administrative Leave status if work exposure & quarantine
- Additional 80 hours paid sick leave if covid related personal illness
- Increased access to testing for employees
- Rapid notification of potential exposures to employees
- Preservation of benefits under multiple leave scenarios
- No caps on PTO accumulation through Dec 31, 2020
- Option of floating before mandating low census (**Dept orientation and training required prior to floating with independent assignment).
- And MORE
These added protection measures are now currently in effect. Please contact one of your local unit officers for any questions or concerns or email your nurse representative Sue Dunlap directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your officers —
Zak Thatcher, BSN, RN, Chair
Shannon Lauder, BSN, RN Co-chair
Robyn G. Tilton, RN, Secretary
Lacen K. Potter, RN, Treasurer
Theresa A. Huizenga, RN, OCN, Grievance Officer
Dyana Mitchell, RN, Membership Coordinator